Golden Milk, Turmeric Latte Recipe.
3-steps to your perfect superfood infused Latte
- Add 1 scoop of One Farm’s Turmeric Latte Superfood powder into your chosen mixing vessel
- Use 6-8oz of steamed milk or non-dairy milk(use1/2 coconut, 1/2 oat milk for best outcome),
- use 6oz warm milk or water for an iced latte.
- Wisk or froth until blended.
- Enjoy from your favorite mug, or over ice, and sip away!
Where did the Golden Milk Latte originate?
What is it? Golden milk is a traditional Indian drink that has its roots in Ayurvedic medicine. Originated in India, haldi doodh, or Golden Milk is milk infused with turmeric, cinnamon, & vanilla and has been used to aid many ailments, including colds, coughs, inflammation, aches, pains, and restlessness. In Indian culture, it’s mom’s go-to solution for everything and it’s a tradition found to be very comforting
The scope of benefits we can derive from a regular intake of turmeric is largely dependent on the quality of the product itself.
We’ve sourced all of our turmeric from Grenera Organics, where the plant is grown and harvested under ideal conditions, within their 300 acres of farmland.
Not only does this ensure that our products feature turmeric that has been planted, cultivated and harvested according to organic practices, but it also means that the beneficial aspects of the rhizomes are all the more potent. More specifically, Grenera Organics’ turmeric powder comprises between 4-7% curcumin – a high concentration for the turmeric rhizome, which often comprises around 3% curcumin.Read more