MADE BY BARKIN’ CREEK DOG KITCHEN
Freshly baked training treats
Reward dogs of all ages & sizes!
Wholesome ingredients found in your kitchen… so delicious you may even be tempted to eat them yourself.
- All-natural human-grade treats made with delicious peanut butter and figs baked in Austin, TX
- Simple and wholesome ingredients you can feel good about serving your best friend.
- Easy to break apart for smart portioning.
- Free of corn, soy, fillers, artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- Healthy, tasty training biscuits made with a soft and chewy texture dogs love.
FRESH BAKED IN AUSTIN, TX
Our Partner, Barkin’ Creek
Barkin’ Creek is a family- owned and operated business that was founded in 2015 with the sole mission of promoting dog wellness, so that dogs can live longer, healthier, and happier lives. Barkin’ Creek uses locally sourced ingredients prepared inside its Austin-based kitchen, designed to take care of your pet from the inside out!
Peanut Butter, Apricot, Fig, Molasses, Applesauce, Flour, Vegetable Oil, Flaxseed, & Cinnamon
LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER & ALL CREATURES
Ziggy Marley Apawthecary was born from the bond between Ziggy & his family dog Romeo.
“We recognize the being in this dog – not as an animal, but like we are beings. We respect him as a creature that was created like we are created.” -Ziggy Marley