Turmeric Pumkin Bread
Satisfying your fall and winter pumpkin cravings with your new favorite pumpkin bread recipe fortified with powerful superfoods like Organic Turmeric, Cinnamon, & functional mushrooms.
What will you need?
Makes two 8×4 in loaf pans
- All purpose flour: 2 cups
- Salt: .5 teaspoon
- Baking Soda: 1 teaspoon
- Ground Cloves: 1 teaspoon
- Ground Ceylon Cinnamon: .5 teaspoon
- Ground Nutmeg: 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Latte Superfood Powder: 7 scoops
- Unsalted Butter: 1.5 sticks (3/4 cup)
- Honey: 2 cups
- Large Eggs: 2
- Pumpkin Puree: 15oz
Pumkin bread steps:
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit
- In a medium bowl, combine the ap flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves cinnamon, nutmeg, and Turmeric Latte Superfood Powder. Once well combined set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until well blended .
- Add one egg at a time and beat well after each addition. Continue whisking for a few minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add pumpkin puree and mix thoroughly.
- Add flour mixture and mix ingredients slowly until fully combined.
- Divide the batter evenly into two greased 8×4 loaf pans
- Bake for 65-75 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool & enjoy with a warm Golden Milk Latte.
Fall & Winter is all about pumpkins and warming spices, and this Golden Milk Turmeric Pumpkin Bread is packed with both! A quick health boosting bread perfect for sharing with guests, or taking as a host/hostess gift. Laced with cinnamon, & the secret ingredient in this bread is our Superfood curcumin powder that adds a rich vibrancy!
The scope of benefits we can derive from a regular intake of turmeric is largely dependent on the quality of the product itself.
We’ve sourced all of our turmeric from Grenera Organics, where the plant is grown and harvested under ideal conditions, within their 300 acres of farmland.
Not only does this ensure that our products feature turmeric that has been planted, cultivated and harvested according to organic practices, but it also means that the beneficial aspects of the rhizomes are all the more potent. More specifically, Grenera Organics’ turmeric powder comprises between 4-7% curcumin – a high concentration for the turmeric rhizome, which often comprises around 3% curcumin.Read more