Golden Milk Smoothie
What will you need?
Makes two 8×4 in loaf pans
- 1 scoop of One Farm’s Turmeric Latte Superfood Powder
- 1 cup banana* (ripe, sliced, and frozen)
- 1 cup coconut milk or almond milk (use full-fat coconut for creamier smoothie)
- 1/4 cup fresh carrot juice* (optional // for color, added sweetness + balances banana flavor // or sub 1 small carrot!)
- 1 tsp of One Farm Cinnamon
- Add banana, coconut milk, Turmeric Latte Mix to a high-speed blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth. If including, add cinnamon and fresh carrot juice at this time (optional).
pour into serving glass and enjoy immediately. Keep leftovers in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Freeze leftovers by pouring into an ice cube tray and use for future smoothies (either this smoothie or others you’d like to infuse with a golden milk flavor).
The Perfect Fall Smoothie
The base of this smoothie is frozen banana for natural sweetness and a creamy texture. We tested other fruits and nothing quite worked.
For anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and digestion benefits, we included ashwagandha, and turmeric, lion’s mane, & black pepper which boosts the absorption of turmeric, so we added that as well. And don’t forget cinnamon for more natural sweetness and warmth.
The scope of benefits we can derive from a regular intake of turmeric is largely dependent on the quality of the product itself.
We’ve sourced all of our turmeric from Grenera Organics, where the plant is grown and harvested under ideal conditions, within their 300 acres of farmland.
Not only does this ensure that our products feature turmeric that has been planted, cultivated and harvested according to organic practices, but it also means that the beneficial aspects of the rhizomes are all the more potent. More specifically, Grenera Organics’ turmeric powder comprises between 4-7% curcumin – a high concentration for the turmeric rhizome, which often comprises around 3% curcumin.Read more