Superfood Brownie Bites
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
Earn brownie points with your immune system with this fudging fantastic +Boosted Brownie recipe! Each chocolatey bite is fortified with One Farm’s Daily 8 Immunity Boost.
Gluten free, Dairy free, & packed with 8 organic, immune-boosting mushrooms
In today’s world, staying healthy has become a top priority for many of us. With so much information available, it can be overwhelming to figure out the best ways to keep your immune system strong. One way to support your immune system is by consuming foods that are rich in nutrients and antioxidants. And what better way to do that than with a delicious and healthy brownie recipe? In this blog, we will be sharing a recipe for immune-boosting brownies that contain eight organic mushrooms and fair-trade cacao from the Dominican Republic.
- 1 cup Sweet potato purée
- 2/3 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter or your favorite nut-butte
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ Tbsp Coconut oil
- 4 Scoops One Farm’s Daily 8 Mushroom Immunity Boost
- 1/2 cup One Farm Cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 2/3 cup gluten free flower
- 1 tsp One Farm Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Dairy-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the dry and wet ingredients in two separate bowls.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and mix.
- Then, whisk together the wet ingredients in a larger bowl.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Sprinkle the dry mixture over the wet batter, and fold together just until combined. The batter will be thick!
- Finally, Prep your muffin tin, pour, & bake! Transfer your batter into muffin tins prepped with flour, baking spray, or liners. Bake your Immune boosting brownie bites at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few crumbs attached. Let cool & enjoy!